Coaches: Deepak Nataraj (Aarin Capital), Ganapathy Venugopal (Axilor Ventures), Sashank Rishyasringa (Capital Float), Srikanth Narasimhan (Veda Corp).
- Stay in touch with prospective investors, even if they don’t fund you immediately
- It’s not enough for an entrepreneur to have a great idea, but also understand the implications of that idea.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s problems, and exactly which problems the startup solves
- Traction and momentum in the right metrics are crucial
- Build relationships with investors, stay in touch and update them on progress
- Last but certainly not the least, do you completely believe in your business? Can you tackle a difficult situation, with calmness?